CASCO VIEW

CASCO VIEW

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The On Arrvial Training to Huesca - Canfranc !



As I have already been in my project 4 days ago , I packed my  my suite case again for the training and went to the train station to start my trip to Huesca ( canfranc ) .. I was so confused how i am going to reach there and if i will be lost in the train stations ! But i was lucky that the guy who was setting next to me  was one of the German participants in the training also he is EVS volunteer in Toledo :D we Talk & Talk & Talk  in Spanish !!!! later on i discovered that he speaks fluent English :D! Then we reach " Zaragosa " and we met the rest of the volunteers so we start to get to know each other while we were waiting the coordinator to get a bus to Huesca ...   

                                     Me & Bernward ( German volunteer ) in Toledo



Well it was one of the best 5 days in my life as i found new friends, learned about the EVS , Youth in action program , Youth pass and other related topics . Most important I had a lot of fun and crazy times ! We were more than 20 participants from  EU countries and middle east so we shared lots of thoughts , traditions , experiences and more . The best part is now have multicultural friends around Spain to visit :D !



Here is some flash lights ! : 



 The first day when i discovered that 20 participants will sleep in 1 big room ! :P




The coordinator Isabel showed us some historical places and we walked to Canfranc mountains !


 The Traditional dinner & the goodbye party .. PS : My Mujadara dish was so yummy that it was empty after 5 mints !! :D




     some of the volunteers are from Hungary , Italy , German , Austria and Poland !

  i will miss you  all  ;( ! 

  
 The best EVS Trainers ( Alberto Pelegrín , Isabel Pérez , Pedro Canut ) Am sure  That i drove you crazy the past 5 days hahah !  LOVE YOU ALL !

 

The view from Canfrac station .  Amazing view !! 

One of the teamwork exercise was to do a new EU flag so me , German &  Hungarian ladies draw it  , By the way this picture reminds me of the word 
 " chicken legs  " !!! hahahaha


 One of the signs which we found while we were walking in  Canfranc mountains .

Our ice breaking game .. it was so fun as we laughed a lot !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment