CASCO VIEW

CASCO VIEW

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goodbye Jordan , Hello Toledo :D !



 Being an EVS volunteer is such a wonderful and unique experience. I am absolutely sure that I will never forget this amazing period of my life so, first of all, why did I decide to do an EVS in Toledo - Spain ? Because I am from Amman -Jordan - "middle east " which isn't one of the European union . Also i would like to have an experience in a new country to make clear view for what i want from life and what i want to achieve in future so i decided to leave my Comfort zone and to start my new journey & adventures ( New people , Culture , Traditions , Religions and more )  . . So let’s see what will happen in the during my stay in spain ..... Am really excited !!!!


So when i was in Jordan i started applying for EVS projects and with the support of My organization (Jordan Youth Innovation Forum - JYIF)  specially Mr Ali Haddad  , Then i got approved for EVS project in my hosting organization now ( Serviceo De Cepacitacion  -CECAP ) .  With a big support from the  coordinator Ismael and my tutor Oscar for providing me with all documents i need  to start my journey with them  ..  


By 15.10.2013 My bags were packed ( passports , money , big smile  ) and READY TO TRAVEL . WOHHO ;) !

Waiting my flight In Queen Alia airport!

  
 I thought that Jordan is close to Spain haha !
       


Finally am in Madrid airport , got greeted by my hosting organization coordinator Ismael who is well known by "Chuty" :P , all the way to Toledo i was trying to speak Spanish with  him Spanish   " I think not even a word was right !!! lol  " and i hope he understood me too . 


I went to CECAP in afternoon the same day and i met my tutor Oscar who introduced me to all the employees there as they were welcoming also my flat mates  :D ! 


  My second day in Toledo - Am i Dreaming !! 

I had four days before my On arrival training and i spend them with my tutor  Oscar who showed me the old city and we had lunch at his sister restaurant in  -Zocodover -  also he introduced  me to other volunteers from Cecap too .  


Our super group from CECAP starts from : Chuty , Oscar , Me,  Viki, Berta , and My flat mate Isabel behind the camera  <3 !




 












  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous lucky you I wish I can get a chance to be a volunteer I think you will have a great experience. Good luck. Love you and miss you. Rawan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you rawan for support .. miss you more !

    ReplyDelete